TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- These are the terms and conditions of sale for The Gramophone Record Store.
- These terms will apply to all your purchases of Goods, whether you are ordering online, by telephone or by mail.
- Please read this document carefully after printing it off or downloading it before placing your order.
- We may change these terms from time to time, please check them before you make another purchase.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- “Consumer” means any customer who is purchasing outside the course of his or her business or trade
- “ you” means the Consumer submitting an order for Goods
- ” Goods” means goods to be supplied under these conditions
- “Writing” means letter or email
The contract for the supply of goods will be formed when we accept your order.
Any omission or errors in spelling etc in any sales listing, may be corrected by us without liability.
Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any goods purchased from The Gramophone Record Store, for a full refund, the postage to return is your responsibility, and only the cost of the goods is refunded not the outward postage.
Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number, within 7 – 10 working days to email@example.com
If the goods you received are faulty ( this does not include the sound quality of the record, as this is all dependent on the playing system used) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. If we advise to return you have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
IF YOU RECEIVE THE WRONG ITEM
If the goods you received are not what you originally ordered, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
All delivery rates vary depending on your country of origin and the delivery service we use, Uk items can take up to 7 days and overseas dependent on location.
Your orders will be sent out via the most suitable carrier.
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your goods, the carrier will leave a delivery card.
Please note all import tariffs are the responsibility of the consumer.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us.. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the goods l using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
The cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility, unless faulty then the postage will be refunded
The goods can take up to 7 working days to be returned to us, unless sent via special delivery.
Please send both the invoice and goods to:
The Gramophone Record Store
8 Duke of Edinburgh Way